about healthy brain aging.
Here’s a little food for thought: Everything you do now to take care of your brain increases your chances for a healthy, productive future. Alzheimer’s Family Center’s Lunch & Learn program brings the latest research on healthy brain aging right into your lunchroom – or boardroom.
Information on a wide range of relevant topics — from prevention and early detection to caregiver resources is presented by Cheryl Alvarez, PsyD., Director of Clinical Research & Outreach at Alzheimer’s Family Center.
- Free education from a neuro-care expert
- Tools for maintaining a healthy brain
- Resources for:
- People concerned with memory loss
- Individuals caring for a loved one with dementia
- Lunch provided for up to 40 employees at your office
“Thank you for scheduling the Lunch & Learn. Dr. Alvarez did an extremely good job! It was certainly very informative and provides valuable information that will be a great resource for several of us.”
– Sharon Ellis, President & CEO, Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
“It was a pleasure meeting your Team. Thank you for all the valuable information and for the enriching lunch. I have a better understanding of Alzheimer’s and its impact on our society. Thank you again.”
– Joseph Bennington, Chief Financial Officer, Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
“This was my first Lunch & Learn so I wasn’t sure what to expect. The presentation was terrific – on target, to the point, interactive, interesting and relevant. Not to mention the amazing – good for my brain lunch!”
– Mary, employee at Experian
Schedule a Lunch-and-Learn session at your business.
Please get in touch with Judy Osuna, Community Outreach & Education Manager, at JOsuna@AFSCenter.org or call (714) 593-1852.
- Understanding Memory Loss
- Ways to Be Proactive
- Nutrition and Exercise Tips
- Resources for Caregivers