Enroll in AFC’s Mind Booster Series.
AFC’s four-week Mind Booster Series will activate your mind and unravel the mysteries of healthy brain aging. Mind Booster’s research-based classes take a proactive approach to understanding the causes and risk factors of memory loss.
The Mind Booster Series includes:
- Step-by-step methods for maintaining cognitive skills
- Tricks and tips for improving your memory
- How to feed your brain with the right diet
- The role of exercise and stress management in healthy brain aging
- Legal issues and planning for the future
- This interactive series is taught by a prestigious group of experts and memory care professionals
To view the dates and locations of the upcoming Mind Booster series, please check our calendar of events.
Register for the Mind Booster Series now.
To get in on the next Mind Booster Series, or to request information, please contact Judy Osuna, Community Outreach & Education Manager, at JOsuna@AFSCenter.org or call (714) 593-1852.
Mind Booster Series Topics
- Maintain cognitive skills
- Improve memory
- Diet and exercise
- Stress management
- Legal issues