Enroll in AFC’s Mind Booster Series.
AFC’s four-week Mind Booster Series will activate your mind and unravel the mysteries of healthy brain aging. Mind Booster’s research-based classes take a proactive approach to understanding the causes and risk factors of memory loss.
The Mind Booster Series includes:
- Step-by-step methods for maintaining cognitive skills
- Tricks and tips for improving your memory
- How to feed your brain with the right diet
- The role of exercise and stress management in healthy brain aging
- Legal issues and planning for the future
- This interactive series is taught by a prestigious group of experts and memory care professionals
Upcoming Mind Booster series are:
- Care Connections Network, c/o Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 9812 Hamilton Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
This series will be presented entirely in JAPANESE.
• Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Thursday, October 31, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
To register, please contact Fumi Liang at email@example.com or (714) 962-9346.
To get in on the next Mind Booster Series, or to request information, please contact Judy Osuna, Community Outreach & Education Manager, at JOsuna@AFSCenter.org or call (714) 593-1852.
Mind Booster Series Topics
- Maintain cognitive skills
- Improve memory
- Diet and exercise
- Stress management
- Legal issues