Enroll in AFC’s Mind Booster Series.
AFC’s four-week Mind Booster Series will activate your mind and unravel the mysteries of healthy brain aging. Mind Booster’s research-based classes take a proactive approach to understanding the causes and risk factors of memory loss.
The Mind Booster Series includes:
- Step-by-step methods for maintaining cognitive skills
- Tricks and tips for improving your memory
- How to feed your brain with the right diet
- The role of exercise and stress management in healthy brain aging
- Legal issues and planning for the future
- This interactive series is taught by a prestigious group of experts and memory care professionals
Upcoming Mind Booster series are:
- Leisure World Seal Beach, 1421 Northwood Rd, Seal Beach, CA 90740
• Friday, January 31st from 1 pm to 4 pm – Clubhouse 3
• Friday, February 7th from 1 pm to 4 pm – Clubhouse 3
• Friday, February 14th from 1 pm to 4 pm – Clubhouse 3
• Friday, February 21th from 1 pm to 4 pm – Clubhouse 4
- Laguna Woods Village – Clubhouse 7, 24111 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Woods, CA 92637• Saturday, March 7 from 9 am to 12 pm
• Saturday, March 14 from 9 am to 12 pm
• Saturday, March 21 from 9 am to 12 pm
• Saturday, March 28 from 9 am to 12 pm
To register, please contact Marie Oyegun at MOyegun@AFSCenter.org or (714) 593-9630.
To get in on the next Mind Booster Series, or to request information, please contact Judy Osuna, Community Outreach & Education Manager, at JOsuna@AFSCenter.org or call (714) 593-1852.
Alzheimer’s Family Center’s Mind Booster series is supported by a grant from The S.L. Gimbel Foundation.
Mind Booster Series Topics
- Maintain cognitive skills
- Improve memory
- Diet and exercise
- Stress management
- Legal issues