Alzheimer’s Family Center is currently closed to onsite patients due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we are offering services remotely through our Center Without Walls. Services include our Concierge Program, Temporary Alternative Services, Zoom Activities Program, Group and Individual Therapy and free Caregiver Counseling. Call (714) 642-0851
Alzheimer’s Family Center offers a personalized option for continued virtual care for you and your loved one. Our Concierge Service is available for a low monthly fee and will help keep you closely connected to all the resources AFC has to offer.
Concierge Services include:
- Monthly nurse consult call to discuss any concerns, symptoms, or nursing needs.
- Monthly social worker call to provide support, resources, and behavioral support.
- Weekly “friendly phone calls” for your loved one to chat with a friend on the phone.
- Daily activities available to join via Zoom including exercise, meditation, and current events.
- Priority placement given to Home Check-in patients once AFC begins offering on-site services again—no waiting list.
The Home Check-In program is available to private pay families for a fee of $100 per month. To enroll in Home Check In, please contact your social worker at (714) 642-0851.
Visit Alzheimer’s Family Center.
Alzheimer’s Family Center is currently closed to onsite patients due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Schedule a home visit.
One of our professional social workers will visit your home to gather a thorough history, determine care needs, and provide resources.
You can reach an Admissions Social Worker at (714) 642-0851.