Mind Booster Series
Mind Booster is a research-based series that provides a proactive approach to understanding the causes and risk factors of memory loss.
- Week 1
- Exercise & Stress Management with Debra Rose, PhD, Director for the Institute of Gerontology and Center of Successful Aging, as well as a professor in the Kinesiology Department at California State University , Fullerton.
- Nutrition: Superfoods & Diet for Optimal Brain Health with Denise Canellos, MS, CNS, a nutritionist specializing in treating chronic disease, board certified by the American College of Nutrition.
- Week 2
- All About Memory Loss: Maintaining Skills & Slowing Progression with Joey Gee, DO, a neurologist at Mission Heritage Medical Group in Mission Viejo.
- Week 3
- Cognitive Tools & Mental Health Resources with Cheryl Alvarez, PsyD, the Director of Clinical Research and Education for Alzheimer's Family Center.
- Week 4
- Legal Issue & Planning for the Future with Fay Blix, Esq. an elder law attorney specializing in estate and special needs planning.
June 8, 2017 1:00 pm
June 8, 2017 4:00 pm
The fee is $25 per person for the full series.
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
Laguna Seniors at The Susi Q
Laguna Beach Seniors at The Susi Q 380 Third St. Laguna Beach, CA 92651