Join Us For
- Free memory checkups
- Exhibitor hall with local resources
- Virtual dementia tour
- Health care presentations
- Prizes and other surprises!
- I’ve Got a Diagnosis. Now What? –Cheryl Alvarez, Psy.D, Director of Outpatient Behavioral Health, Alzheimer’s Family Center, Mind & Memory Program
- Superfoods and Supplements – Nasira Burkholder-Cooley, DrPH, RD, Fashion Isle Smiles, Chapman University, ABT Gillespe School
- How Dental Hygiene Affects Your Brain – Michael Cooley, DDS, Fashion Isle Smiles
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Fountain Valley Recreation Senior Center
17967 Bushard St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Admission is free. Register today!
Since its inception in November 2017, Alzheimer’s Family Center’s Healthy Brain Fair has given the local community access to countless resources. With various activities such as presentations and memory checkups, the Healthy Brain Fair has helped bring awareness about memory loss and dementia to over 500 attendees.
Want to Skip the Line? Register online today! Space is limited.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
We are currently accepting applications for exhibitors and sponsorships. If you are interested in participating, please contact Judy Osuna at JOsuna@afscenter.org or (714) 593-1852.
The Healthy Brain Fair wouldn’t be what it is today without the help of its generous sponsors and exhibitors.
“Well Organized & Well-Attended”- Oasis Senior Advisors
“Seniors had quality questions they wanted answered right away” -Senior Sensitive Moving
“Great turnouts of seniors looking for solutions and care” -Homewatch Caregivers